Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Wedding Book (349)

So I'm becoming organized. Yes, I have gathered all of my wedding stuff together and created a wedding book. It's big. Really big. I'm afraid of what it may look like when the wedding is actually in the near future. Today I made the pictures that I tore out of magazines actually look nice by cutting off the ragged edges and gluing them onto a nice sheet of paper. Over kill? Maybe. Cuteness? Most definitely. I am still having entirely too much fun with this whole wedding planning thing. I also put together an enormous checklist (oooh, my favorite!) of things to do before the big day. I found 5 of these lists in random bridal magazines and compiled them to make a mega checklist. It's pretty long. Overwhelmingly long. But it's super detailed - everything from scheduling a photographer to taking my girls to get manicures the day before and actually eating breakfast. Oh yes, fun stuff. Here are all my papers - it looks a lot nicer now that it's in the binder though :P

1 comment:

  1. I am LOVING your blog!! BEAUTIFUL!!

    ~Mrs. Knutson

    ReplyDelete