Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

More Honeymoon Thoughts (338)

The last few days I haven't done much planning except for honeymoon stuff. I really want to get a budget in place, so we can make reservations as soon as possible - I just want it out of the way. Disneyland is still an option, maybe just for 2 days. We're thinking about possibly staying in Omaha for 3-4 nights and then going to Anaheim for 3 nights and going to Disneyland. I don't know. It's a lot of money to spend, but it's our honeymoon and I want it to be nice. The plane tickets are the most expensive part - almost half of the cost goes into just getting there. We'll see how it goes. I've been spending a lot of time on priceline.com :) 

2 comments:

  1. What happened to Cambria? Somewhere along the way I heard you guys were going there.
    Also,will you guys be driving your car back from CA after the wedding or will you bring it before the wedding???

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're still thinking about that too - nothing has been decided :)
    Well, we're gonna have to drive something back (we can't fly if we get any amount of gifts :P)But my parents aren't sure if they'll be able to give us the car at that point. You know ;)We'll know for sure next month.

    ReplyDelete