Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Shoes (347)

I really want to wear green shoes at my wedding. Very badly. So I've been looking around to kind of have a feel for what style I'm going for, (yeah, I'm really clueless when it comes to shoes...for shame) I was just looking aroung online, and oh my goodness! I haven't used Google Images in a long time, so this is probably some old feature that everyone knows about, but I don't care cause I just discovered it like 2 weeks ago. You can look something up and then choose a color in the left margin and every single picture that comes up will be that color. Wow. I have a new addiction. It's soooo bad too...I was up late last night looking at shoes. Type in shoes and then click on the green box. Oh man. Every green shoe you can imagine. 

Heels? 
Sneakers? 


Wedges? 


Flats? 

Sparkly shoes for the next disco you attend? 
 
Shoes for your elf friends? 



So many to choose from....





1 comment:

  1. okay so I just saw this on facebook and decided I had to comment, because I basically have an addiction to shoes.
    I absolutely love the heels!!!
    But they might be uncomfortable for all those hours. If you want to maintain comfort and cuteness I would go with the wedges, they'll give your feet extra support and will probably be easier to walk in. Oh not to mention you're less likely to get blisters.
    Also on the topic of shoes. Make sure you break them in before your wedding day! :)

    ReplyDelete