Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Some protest (344)

For those of you who know my brother, you will know that he is a very stubborn, opinionated child. This is not always a bad thing, but at this point in his development, it seems to be an inconvenient thing much of the time. I was talking about the wedding party today and John was very upset when he learned that he was not going to be the best man. Marcus (Michael's little brother) was always going to be the best man. John was pretty ticked, and  after I explained to him that he was going to be an usher (really playing it up and making it sound as exciting as possible) John decided that he is going to either be the best man, the ring-bearer (not sure where that one came in) or nothing at all. Hmm. It looks like my little brother is going to have to sit out on my wedding. Poor John-John.  

No comments:

Post a Comment