Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Location (352)

The biggest problem with wedding planning we have had up to this point (and I know it's early :P) is finding a location! I didn't think it would be all that difficult. We're not serving alcohol, and we're not set on dancing, so I thought it'd be super easy to find a church. But, I was wrong. While I was still in town after the proposal, we looked at 3 different churches and were turned away by all of them. I was very disappointed that I had to leave town without a location, but Miss Mary Ann and Maddie continued the search for me. They finally found a church, First Baptist of Bellevue. It's a nice looking church too, a little out dated maybe, but we can work around that. My mother has this amazing creativity that I have never had. I'm hoping that one day it will just come out of me, but I'm starting to doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment