Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Music (353)

Wedding music. I never thought it would be this difficult of a task. I've decided what I need: 5-6 instrumentals to play as guests are entering the church, a song to play as the wedding party enters, a song to play as I enter, some kind of solo or duet, and a song to play as we exit the building. Sounds pretty simple, right? No. The problem is that there is SO much to pick from. And now people are talking about how they have mini worship services integrated into the ceremony, which I want to do now. Hmm. Decisions. Pastor Mike (our music pastor) gave me a book of 49 solos and duets for weddings which is awesome, but I really have no idea what I want. Hmm.

1 comment:

  1. Communion??
    Hymns and classical or "worship" songs are always good! and if you have a pianist or other guitarist they can just do instrumentals of your favorites...

    Love, Mrs. K

    ReplyDelete