Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Guest List (354)

Well, the final count for the wedding and the California reception is  840. Eight hundred and forty people. That is a TON of people. At first my parents flipped. They were NOT going to pay for me to have a wedding with THAT many people! After talking it over with them, they gave in and said that I didn't have to cut the guest list as long as we could cut costs elsewhere. I'm so happy about that! I really want all these people to share this with me - and the California list especially I didn't want to cut - after the reception, I'll be moving to Nebraska and this will be the last time I see these people for a VERY long time. I don't mind cutting costs in other places - I never wanted an extravagant wedding anyway. We don't need to serve a meal, we're not serving alcohol, I don't want any crazy decorations. Just a simple wedding and reception with the people I love is perfect :)

No comments:

Post a Comment