Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

We saw it! (288)

:) We finally got to go see the church on Wednesday night! I love it :) Yeah, it has paneling, pink pews and blue carpet, but we can work around it. With my mom's creative eye, I'm sure it will look fantabulous when it's time :)

In other news, I've been able to spend some time with the new girls in the church and I'm getting so excited to move here and get to know them all better. I met Laura and Michelle on Wednesday night and we got together at Hannah's house yesterday and it was a blast! Then we went to Pastor Troy and Charity's for dinner and we got to talk to them :) It's exciting and so much fun! :) 

1 comment:

  1. hey, it's been neat catching up on your blog :)
    I wish you could have Mariano at the wedding, that's a bummer :/
    Not sure if I'll see you Sunday, but I'm planning on helping out in the nursery... though, I'm sure if you are back by then, you'll be catching up on sleep.
    Hope you have a great rest of your trip there! Tell Maddie hi for me :)
    -- Jill

    ReplyDelete