Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Just Random (278)

Two things today.

First, I got a free Shutterfly album. I'm one of those lame people who had no idea what on earth Shutterfly is, but after speaking with some friends, I decided that this was an amazing thing. So, for just $3 shipping, I'm getting a cute little "Michael and Amanda" album. Adorable. :)

Second. When I count down the days till an event (mostly my wedding, obviously) I like to think back that number of days and think to myself "that wasn't too long ago..." and think that that's what I'll be saying about right now on my wedding day. That was horribly explained and probably didn't make any sense. I worked 15 hours today, give me a break. Anyway, 278 days ago, it was my brother's 12th birthday and in 278 days, I'll be getting married. I skipped Biology 278 days ago to make my brother a chocolate sheet cake. It was very memorable because I was supposed to spend 4 hours with Mr. Kumano learning about worms or whatever and ended up baking instead. After trying to explain this process of thinking to my brother, I realized how strange it really is...am I the only one who does this? Probably...

No comments:

Post a Comment