Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Photographer (298)

The search for a photographer continues. Here's my problem - my favorite photographer in the world lives here. In fact, he's a friend of mine from church. Mariano, if you're reading this, you need to know that I'm obsessed with your pictures. It's bad. I look at your blog several times a week just to stare in awe at your amazing pictures. I'm really thinking about just taking the "traditional" wedding pictures here in Fresno when we're out here for the reception. I really can't find anyone on the Nebraska end that I like as much as Mariano. But that still doesn't solve my problem, because I really do want to have some amazing pictures and possibly a highlight video of sort from the actually wedding. That's way harder to find than I thought possible. I've decided that after I get the photographer, we can get married. We have a church, I have a dress, all we need is someone to take our picture. Who needs programs, favors, table cloths and hors d'oeuvres? 

No comments:

Post a Comment