Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Oh Dear...(270)

I'm suffering from major senioritis. I have three weeks left of school and then I'll be done for at least a year! I can't seem to focus on anything, I love to skip class (even more than usual ;)) I have no motivation to do homework and I don't really care about my grades at all.

I'm also kind of stressing about the whole moving and transportation to the honeymoon and reception and getting back home. I know that I don't need to stress about that now, but I can't help it. I think I will be stressing about it until it gets done. At some point, I have to move all my stuff and my car out to Nebraska, and we come back for the honeymoon, and we have to get to Fresno for the reception somehow, then we have to get back home with whatever gifts we get at our California reception. My sister laughs at me cause I come up with a different way to do it every time. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment