Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Flowers (299)

After checking prices for flowers (and just about having a heart attack!) I'm considering fake flowers for a lot of the arrangements. The ones pictured above are actually fake and I think they look fantastic! I've been browsing different craft stores like Michael's and Joann's and they have some really pretty flowers - I think with some help from a few of those handy dandy 40% off coupons and someone who actually has an eye for this kind of thing, these will work out marvelously :)

2 comments:

  1. I think they are beautiful and they become a keepsake! :-) Good ideas! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda - this is Marisa
    We used fake flowers and I was pleased with them. They do make a nice keepsake and definitely allow you to save money! :)

    ReplyDelete