Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

I Bought My Shoes :) (271)

I have my dress fitting on Saturday, so obviously, I'm going to need my shoes by then so I can get the dress hemmed correctly. Well, I bought my shoes, but I had to get them through a special order because I have fat feet and Payless doesn't sell wide sizes in the store :/ I'm not quite sure how I feel about paying 40 bucks for a pair of shoes that I've neither seen nor tried on. Well, actually I am. I don't like it. They also couldn't guarantee that they would be there in time for the fitting. The sales lady said that they usually come in within 3 days, but it can take as many at 8. I have 5, so hopefully that will be enough. I can't wait to see them :) Here's what they're supposed to look like. I think I posted a picture of these same shoes earlier...

No comments:

Post a Comment