Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Slacker (284)

I am a slacker. I realize that it bothers me more than anyone else that I haven't posted in four days. Mainly because I promised myself to post daily. Oh well. I was busy with more important things like spending time with my wonderful fiance and building relationships with new and old people at Heartland Baptist.

I'm back in California now, and while I'm loving spending time with my family, I really miss Michael and my "family" in Nebraska. In a way, it's getting easier to do this long distance relationship. I know for sure that the long distance part of our relationship will be over in 284 days, (actually, sooner than that!) and so I'm focusing even more on spending time with my family here because along with getting married and being with Michael, I'll have to live 1600 miles away from my parents and siblings, not to mention my extended family with whom I'm pretty close with. But, it's still hard to be away from him. This time, we only have to spend 33 days apart, which is such a blessing! I didn't even cry very much when I left, because I know that I get to see him so soon. Also, since I won't be going back to school in the spring, I imagine that I will be spending more time out there. I'm in the process of convincing my parents to let me go out in February for Valentine's Day :) I think I have a pretty good chance of going if I pay for the ticket. So exciting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment