Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Why? Why did I do this to myself? (219)

Dear young girls who are addicted to thrift stores,

Please take my advice and make sure that you're not going to get married to someone who works half way across the country before collecting anything large for your new home. You will be kicking yourself when you put two and two together and realize that you have to get all your junk over there.

I thought I was so smart collecting all this stuff. A couch, a table, 5 chairs, a bed, 3 dressers, a desk, a huge trunk, coffee table, two side tables, dishes, picture frames, mirrors, books (tons and tons and tons of books,) baskets, rugs. Eh. I'm sure that I'll be glad that I did this when we actually move into our house or apartment or whatever, but for now while I'm trying to box things up and arrange moving plans, it's a real pain in the neck.

2 comments:

  1. But don't you feel all grown up?

    Praying for your details!!

    Mrs. K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, yes, but who said being a grown up is fun? The best part about being a grown up is eating ice cream whenever you want to. :)

    ReplyDelete