Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Wedding Videos (222)

I love wedding highlight videos. They make me cry every time. I am not a crier, but every time I see a wedding highlight video, I tear up. It doesn't matter if it's a stranger's video (cause I see plenty of those...I realize that I'm a stalker, but whatever) it always makes me cry. I would really love to have one for our wedding...something that we can watch over and over again and show to our children and grandchildren. I want something that captures the mood of the entire day, my bridesmaids putting on my shoes, my handsome hubby to be just chilling with the guys waiting for every thing to start, candid clips of our parents, our guests laughing, my little brothers stealing candy from random tables, kisses, tears, my daddy, little girls dancing in their frilly party dresses. Every thing needs to be set to some sweet poppy love song. Sigh...I'm such a sap.

No comments:

Post a Comment