Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'm baaaack...and wedding bands :) (227)

Well, I'm back in Fresno. :( It was super sad to leave, but it's encouraging to know that in just a few short months, I'll be with Michael for good. :) I'll actually be going back in less than a month for Valentine's day (our first one together :)) so it's not too bad. I've been talking to my mom about when and how we're going to get all of my stuff moved out to Nebraska. I thought it was really smart to start collecting furniture and household items, but I didn't stop to think that I would have to move them half-way across the country. That complicates things.

I've been looking at wedding bands lately. I honestly have no idea what I want, or what "goes" with my engagement ring. I'm really terrible at that kind of stuff. Here's my ring...



I can't decide if I want a plain band like this -
Ooooor something with some sparkle, like this -




What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment