Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Nips! (326)



So it's not spelled exactly like our last name - Knipp (I love to say that :)) But, I still think that people will get the idea. I'm thinking that a cute little box of Nips with a pretty ribbon will make a sweet favor. Plus, they're caramel, so for people like my crazy fiancĂ© who don't like chocolate they're perfect. I'm also thinking that I'd like to have some kiddos pass them around instead of having them at the tables. My little cousins did this at my aunt and uncles 50th wedding anniversary and they loved it (and the guests thought it was pretty cute too ;)) I'm going to have an over-abundance of children at both my wedding and my reception, so I think that giving them a job might be a good idea. :)


2 comments:

  1. I think that Mike is enough children by himself for any wedding reception!

    On a more serious note, I think that kids passing those out is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm...you know your sister would like to have Cheese nips too. :-) HAHA :-)

    ReplyDelete