Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Change of Plans (313)

This is really unrelated to wedding planning or marriage, but it will change the way I plan a lot. This WAS the plan. I finish out this semester, take 19 units this spring and finish my last class this summer. Then I would have my associate's degree and would be able to build on that when I moved. I went to see a school counselor today to ask if a particular class would count towards my major. She told me that it's not possible for me to get my degree by August because ONE CLASS is only offered in the fall, and it's much to late to register for it now. Boo. So, I'm going to finish out this semester, and then I'll be done at Fresno City. I can't say I'm disappointed, I never liked it, but the degree would have made it so much easier to transfer. So, with spring and summer semester off, I'm going to have a lot more time to work on wedding stuff! I'm really looking forward to it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment