Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Long Distance (314)

I've recently gotten several emails from girls who are in long distance relationships asking me HOW I do it.  Honestly, my first reaction was a giggle. Not because it was a silly thing to ask, but because I don't think I handle it well at all. I'm pretty much a baby. I cry when I leave him or when he leaves me, I cry when I lie in bed and think about him, I don't have as much fun at parties cause it just makes me miss him more and I turn into this stinking jealous monster when I see my friends with their boyfriend/girlfriend/fiancée/fiancé. It's pathetic, I know. The thing that I'm looking forward to the most about getting married is that the long distance part of our relationship will be over! I'll be able to sit next to him, hold his hand, turn around and say something and get a reaction instead of texting or calling and waiting for a response. I'm so excited for that :) Only 314 days left alone :)
Our most recent picture "together." :P  

1 comment:

  1. I can totally understand this, being alone is massive failure.

    ReplyDelete