Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Wedding Stuff is Happening :) (123)

Momma and I are getting to work over here on the wedding stuff :D Tonight we're planning on purchasing all the plane tickets so we can start FINALIZING some things! Woot! Love that :)

We're sitting here working on centerpiece ideas, invitation wording and the order of ceremony :) Oh boy. I'm so overwhelmed, excited and HAPPY! :D

So much is going on in these next few weeks, I'm MOVING in just 8-9 weeks! While I'm SO excited to be with Michael and my friends in Nebraska, I'm going to MISS my family and friends here :( So emotional! I still don't know where I'm going to stay while I'm out there, which is so weird for me...so strange to NOT KNOW what's going to be happening to me in the near future. I'm not worried or stressed surprisingly, because I know it'll all be alright, but it's going to be so DIFFERENT!

Good changes :)


I feel like this kid :P

No comments:

Post a Comment