Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Wording (173)

There are some things that I really didn't think of when I thought about planning a wedding like the wording of the actual invitation. There are a TON of different samples available online. I've actually been looking at them for about an hour. I think I made it to the point where I really don't care any more. I do know that I want something pretty traditional - my parents will be the ones inviting, not Michael and me. This narrows it down a little bit, but still, there are SO MANY options!

1 comment:

  1. I wanted my invitation wording to be different from the traditional, so here is just an example of what we used:
    "Because you have shard in our lives by your friendship and love...." (and then the traditional lines start.) I wanted it to sound personal, and I think we achevived that. But, I spent hours as well looking on invitation wording... :)

    - Kristin

    ReplyDelete