Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Random Wedding News (160)

Well, there hasn't been much wedding related activity going on here lately, hence the lack of blog posts :P But, I did receive my wedding invitation samples! I think I've decided on the style that I like, now I just have to spend some more time on the wording.

I showed Claire her flower girl dress and she seemed happy with it :) I'm so excited to have her in the wedding.

I talked to Quinn about being the ring bearer, and in that conversation mentioned that I was a flower girl in his parents wedding 13 years ago. He was quite upset that his parents picked me and Bethany to be in their wedding rather than him. After explaining to him that he wasn't born for another 10 years, he was still confused and upset. Poor kid.

The wedding nightmares continue. Bethany seems to be the one ruining the day in all the dreams, but I'm not sure why. The dreams have included a barnyard wedding, Buzz Lightyear sweatpants, bad hair days, and horse trailers.

Madison, my other bridesmaid, is coming into town along with my future mother in love and Marcus, my brother in law in mid April. I'm SO excited! Maddie, Bethany and I are going to see Wicked at the Saroyan here in Fresno. This was their bridesmaid gift :)

That's pretty much all. I think I found someone who can arrange my flowers for me :) She'll make my bouquet, the girl's bouquets, a bouquet for me to toss at the reception and boutineers for the men. So exciting! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Sounds like it's all coming together. :) I liked the part about ruined weddings, LOL I'm sure nothing like that will happy. :) But the paragraph just made me laugh lol

    -Hannah W

    ReplyDelete