Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Photographer!! (202)

I'm so excited to announce that we have our photographer booked! My friend from Fresno, Nina Kuchkovskiy and her husband, Vitaliy will be shooting our wedding for us! They gave us an awesome deal, and I can't wait to have them here :) They're such a sweet couple and the pictures are absolutely gorgeous!

In other news, as of today, Michael and I have been engaged for 6 months today :D Yay! So that means we're almost half way through the engagement period. I can't wait to marry this man :)

I'm in Nebraska now, so, as usual when I'm here, I probably won't be posting as regularly. I'm super excited to be here on Valentine's Day because even though Michael and I have been a couple for two Valentine's Days we have never spent it together. I'm not sure what we will do, but it's sure to be fun. :) It's going to be a fun trip. The Valentine's banquet at church is on Friday, I think, and on Thursday, I get to go see Mary Poppins with the girlies. I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment