Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Nightmare! (184)

I had my first wedding nightmare last night. I'm actually surprised that I haven't  had one sooner. In my dream, I had odered these beautiful, simple invitations. They were pretty expensive, but I loved them so much that I didn't care. They were a half sheet of white cardstock with a raised off-white border and were blank so that I could take them to Office Max or somewhere to get them printed. Anyway, I had ordered them and they finally arrived. My mom called me while I was at work and told me that they were there and I was so excited that I couldn't focus. When I got home, I ran into my room and opened the box to find the ugliest wedding invitations ever! They were these tiny cards with a black and white picture of a glass of water and a wedding dress on the front. When I opened the card, had yellow and hot pink stripes on one side of the paper, and on the other it said:

"Bride ______
Groom______
Parents______
Time______
Date_______
Please come."

It had all these paper inserts inside too. There were like 8 of them and they were all different sizes and colors and they had random words on them...they were different in each invitation. I remember that one of said "going" and another said "ice cream." I threw the box of invitations into my trash can and I sat down and cried.

As I woke up this morning, I was tearing up, but then once I realized why I was crying I couldn't stop laughing. Oh boy :P

No comments:

Post a Comment