Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What to say...what not to say...(109)

I haven't been posting on here lately because we've been working on the actual parts of the wedding that you all will see! I'm not sure what I should show you and what I should keep as a surprise! I'm thinking that I want as much of it to be a surprise as possible...:) Decorations are coming along very well, and I can't wait for everyone to see them :) We've been talking about food, we've ordered invitations, and I have 3 showers coming up. Exciting things are happening! :) We've moved my moving date to June 17th because of some changes in our summer plans and the Long family has generously offered to host me while I'm waiting for our house or apartment to be ready for me to move into. It's so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment