Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

I'm a slacker (240)

I'm back. Oh dear, I am a slacker. In my defense, I have been quite busy with my man. He's first priority when we're in the same zip code. :)

As for wedding stuff...I haven't done much planning for the wedding itself, but we are looking into housing options. Michael and I will be meeting with a real estate agent on Saturday which is very exciting. Hopefully we'll  have an idea of what we'll be able to afford after meeting with her.

I'm in Nebraska right now, and before I leave I'd like to get Michael's finger sized so that I can buy his wedding ring. :) I get giddy when I think about him wearing one. Yes, I'm a dork. I'd also like to get the marriage license before I leave, but I don't know when we'd have time to do that. Michael's work schedule always throws a wrench into things.

2 comments:

  1. I think a marriage license is only good for a certain amount of time--like 30 days--so don't get it too early. I love reading your posts!!

    Mrs. K

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Nebraska, they're good for 12 months and for some reason the recommend we get it 6 months before the wedding. I'm not sure why...

    ReplyDelete